M R Sreesha of Pegasus Institute for Excellence says....
Pegasus Institute for Excellence is one of the premier institutes in India offering comprehensive Outward-bound Management Learning and Organizational Development services. Our Learning Center nestles in a picturesque valley and is located around 60 km north of Bangalore (beyond Doddaballapur). Our expertise in consulting & training combined with the beautiful location managed by skilled staff makes for a totally refreshing learning experience.
Pegasus started its operations in 1997 to offer Outward Bound Learning (OBL) courses to leading organizational teams in India and the Asia Pacific region. The innovative programs, skilled faculty, robust infrastructure and facilities have since then catapulted Pegasus into becoming one of India’s leading outbound organizations in the field of leadership & team development. In the last nine years we are richer with the experience of having worked with over 47,000+ participants from over 280 companies. Some of our elite clientele includes top names such as ABB, Accenture, Bharti Group, Cisco Systems, Dell, Dr Reddy Labs, GE, IBM, ICICI, Infosys, Intel, ITC Group, HLL, L&T, Microsoft, Motorola, Muragappa Group, Oracle, Robert Bosch, Samsung, SAP, Standard Chartered Bank, Toyota, Tata Teleservices, Texas Instruments, The World Bank, Volvo, Wipro, Yahoo etc.
The success of Bangalore centre propelled us to establish a pan India presence and today we have our own full fledged delivery centers in Pune, Bhubaneshwar, Pondicherry & Dehradun ( 2007 )
We bring in the collective experience of our team in the area of human behaviors, group dynamics, psychometrics, management, outdoors and hospitality. Our 80 person years of experience as organizational development consultants and program facilitators have made us leaders in the leadership development & teambuilding industry. Our core training and consultation services involve helping our clients in:
* Transition from campus to corporate
* Building teams faster and better
* Improving alignment with organizational mission, vision, and values
* Developing highly effective leaders
* Reducing process inefficiencies
* Inspiring participants to achieve the seemingly impossible
Approach and Methodology
The uniqueness of the courses we offer lies in our approach and methodology. OBL is based on the principles of David Kolb’s “Adult Learning Cycle”. Participants are put through activities simulating back home business situations that help them discover their “self” and group. Through these activities the participants also learn the gaps if any, that exist between “knowing the way” and “going the way”. OBL programs are conducted in a completely risk free, non-threatening environment, where the consequence of all action is only Learning. This innovative learning technique is based on the popular axiom “Experience is the best teacher”.
Pegasus Outbound Learning (OBL) programs helps to increase teams effectiveness in the real world work environment. In addition, our client engagement model ensures that every program that we conduct is customized to meet your objectives & expectations effectively and consistently.
All programs commence by subjecting participants to an activity that simulates a back home business scenario or situation. This activity is followed by a reflection process, which focuses on the happenings during the activity. Our faculty members facilitate these reflection sessions to help participants identify traits that are enablers or disablers. Applying the same in another activity then validates this learning and throws up fresh learning.
Activity Reflection Learning Application Activity (New)
The process continues in a spiral throughout the program.
The Pegasus Team
The faculty at Pegasus is a multi skilled team comprising of behavioral experts, psychologists and outdoor experts and is a vital element in the Outward Bound experience. The team has over 80 person years of organizational development consultantancy and program facilitation. Their collective knowledge in practical outdoors, client business processes and human behavior, enables them to design & deliver programs effectively and consistently.
In addition to technical expertise in their respective fields, the team is a highly motivated group of people equipped with a blend of empathy, insight, sensitivity and patience, characteristics that are of utmost importance while anchoring programs containing real physical and psychological challenges. In fulfilling the role of program anchor, trainer, facilitator or consultant, these experts initiate and engineer diverse situations and experiences, and provide individual and group counseling and feedback as appropriate.
The teams also comprises of dedicated support staff, well trained in all aspects of hospitality and are equipped in providing outdoor support for all types of OBL programs.
Pegasus success does not just lie in its unique approach to learning and delivery excellence, other distinctive aspects of the organization are:
* Is the only structured OBL institute in the country with pan India presence
* Has successfully used OBL to address a variety of organizational needs such as Strategic Thinking, Visioning, Leadership, Team Building, Service Quality Improvement, Customer Orientation, Effective Communication, Mentoring, Conflict Management and many others
* Time tested program engagement & delivery model simulates real time business scenarios and processes in the outbound environment facilitating quicker connects by the participants with back home issues & challenges.
* Having successfully addressed needs of diverse industry segments such as IT, ITES, Telecom, FMCG, Pharma, Manufacturing, BFSI, etc… Pegasus has productized its offerings to meet unique & specific needs of industry verticals.
* Having successfully addressed Leadership competency development at different levels, across industry verticals using OBL methodology, Over the years we have a established a credible mindshare in the industry in this space. So when IIMB runs MDP programs today, Pegasus is their natural partner.
They do have an impressive client list to back their claim:
1. 24/7 CUSTOMER
2. ABB LIMITED.
3. ABS INDIA PVT. LTD
5. ASCENDAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
6. ADAPTEC INDIA PVT. LTD.
7. ALCON LABORATORIES (INDIA) PVT. LTD
8. ALP MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.
9. AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
10. AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION PVT. LTD.
11. AMERICA ONLINE MEMBER SERVICES INDIA PVT. LTD.
12. AMP SANMAR ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
13. AMSURE INSURANCE
14. ANZ INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
15. APCOM COMPUTERS LTD. (CHENNAI)
16. ARVIND BRANDS LIMITED
17. ASHA KIRAN SCHOOL
18. ASTRA ZENECA PHARMA INDIA LTD.
19. AUDCO INDIA LTD. (CHENNAI)
20. AUMA INDIA PVT. LTD.
21. AXA BUSINESS SERVICE CENTRE
22. AZUL SYSTEMS
23. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD.
24. BCCI (INDIAN CRICKET TEAM)
25. BEA SYSTEMS INDIA
26. BFL SOFTWARE LTD.
27. BHARTHI TELESONIC LTD (DELHI)
28. BHARTI INFOTEL LIMITED.
29. BHARTI MOBILE LTD (AIR TEL)
30. BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD.
31. BHARTIYA VIDYA BHAVAN (M P BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT)
32. BHORUKA POWER CORPORATION. LTD.
33. BILL & MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION
34. BIRLA 3M LTD.
35. BPL TELECOM LIMITED.
36. BRIGGS OF BURTON PVT. LTD.
37. BUSINESS OBJECTS SOFTWARE INDIA PVT. LTD.
38. CABLE & WIRELESS
39. CAE VISUAL SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
40. CANARA BANK
41. CAPGEMINI CONSULTING
42. CAPTRONIC SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
43. CARBORUNDUM UNIVERSAL (CHENNAI & COIMBATORE)
44. CELSTREAM TECHNOLOGIES.
45. CGI INFORMATION SYSTEMS & MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.
46. CHEMPLAST SANMAR LTD.
47. CIENA INDIA PVT. LTD
48. CISCO SYSTEMS LTD.
49. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT. LTD
50. COMMIT TECHNOLOGY.
51. COMPAQ INDIA LIMITED.
52. CONVERGYS INDIA SERVICES PVT. LTD.
53. CORE OBJECTS.
54. COLEHAAN INDIA LIASION.
55. COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
56. CSR INDIA PVT. LTD.
57. CUSTOMER OPERATIONAL SERVICES BUSINESS
58. CYBERCASH (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
59. DATA CRAFT INDIA LIMITED
60. DELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
61. DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS PVT. LTD
62. DEUTCHE BANK
63. DHARMA COMPUTERS PVT. LTD.
64. DIGITAL EQUIPMENT LTD.
65. DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD.
66. DSL SOFTWARE LIMITED.
67. EDS TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
68. EDUQUITY CAREER TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
69. F F E MINERALS
70. ESSILOR SRF OPTICS PVT LTD
71. EUREKA FORBES LIMITED.
72. EPSON INDIA PVT. LTD.
73. FIDELITY BUSINESS SERVICES INDIA PVT. LTD.
74. FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL
75. FISHER SANMAR LIMITED.
76. FLEXTRONICS TECHNOLOGIES (I) PVT. LTD.
77. F L SMIDTH LIMITED.
78. FORBES GOKAK LTD (GOKAK FALLS).
79. FREESCALE SOFTWARE INDIA PVT. LTD.
80. FUTURE TECHNO DESIGN PVT LTD. (TOSHIBA)
81. G E CAPITAL HYDERABAD
82. G E INDIA
83. G E HEALTH CARE TECHNOLOGIES.
84. GENERAL MOTORS INDIA PVT. LTD.
85. GENISYS INTEGRATING SYSTEMS INDIA LTD.
86. GENPACT SOFTWARE
87. GLOBAL EDGE SOFTWARE LTD.
88. GODREJ AGROVET LTD.
90. GUHRING INDIA PVT. LTD.
91. HAL STAFF COLLEGE.
92. HARITA INFOSERVE LIMITED.
93. HCL PEROT SYSTEMS.
94. HCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD. CHENNAI.
95. HENKEL LOCTITE INDIA PVT. LTD.
96. HERBALIFE INTERNATIONAL INDIA PVT. LTD
97. HEWITT OUTSOURCING SERVICES INDIA LTD.
98. HINDUJA TMT LTD.
99. HINDUSTAN COCA – COLA BEVERAGES PVT. LTD.
100. HINDUSTAN LEVER LTD.
101. HLFPPT – SWAGATI PROJECT
102. HONEYWELL SOFTWARE OPERATIONS LTD.
103. HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
104. HUGHES SOFTWARE SYSTEMS LTD.
105. HUTCHISON ESSAR SOUTH LIMITED
106. ICICI ONE SOURCE
107. ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD.
108. ICODE SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
109. IFLEX SOLUTIONS
110. IHS PARTS MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LTD
111. INATECH INFOSOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
112. INDUS TRUST.
113. INDUS LEAGUE CLOTHING LIMITED.
114. INFOCOM SOLUTIONS LTD. (SOCRATES).
115. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
116. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED.
117. INFOTRONICS PVT. LTD.
118. INGERSOLL-RAND (INDIA) LIMITED.
119. INSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
120. INTEL TECHNOLOGY INDIA PVT. LTD.
121. INTUIT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PVT. LTD.
122. IONIC MICRO SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
123. ITC LIMITED (HYDERABAD)
124. JET KING INFOTRAIN LTD.
125. JINDAL ALUMINIUM LIMITED
126. J K ORGANISATION
127. JOHN F WELCH TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (GEI)
128. JOHNSON & JOHNSON LTD. (MUMBAI).
129. JUNIPER NETWORKS
131. KANBAY SOFTWARE INDIA PVT. LTD.
132. KENNAMETAL WIDIA INDIA LIMITED.
133. KESTONE RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
134. KIRLOSKAR SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
135. KIRLOSKAR TOYODA TEXTILE MACHINERY PVT LTD
136. KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD.
137. KSHEMA TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
138. L G SOFT INDIA
139. LM GLASS FIBER (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
140. LOGICA SYNECTICS PVT. LTD.
141. L&T JOHN DEERE PRIVATE LIMITED.
142. L & T LIMITED
143. LUK INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
144. MADRAS ALLUMINIUM CO. LTD.
145. MADURA GARMENTS.
146. MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS AND RESORTS INDIA LTD.,
147. MAX HEALTH SCRIBE
148. MCAFEE SOFTWARE (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
149. MERU NETWORKS
150. METLIFE INDIA INSURANCE CO. PVT. LTD.
151. MERITOR LVS INDIA PVT LTD
152. MICROSOFT INDIA DEVELOPMENT CENTRE. (HYDERABAD).
153. MOOG MOTION CONTROL S PVT. LTD.
154. MOTOR INDUSTRIES CO. LTD.
155. MICROLAND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT CENTER
156. MILLIPORE (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
157. MIND SPEED INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
158. MINDTREE CONSULTING PVT. LTD.
159. MISYS HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS.
160. MODERATION GROUP OF INDIA.
161. MOTOROLA INDIA LIMITED (BANGALORE & HYDERABAD)
162. M. S. RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT.
163. MURUGAPPA GROUP.
164. MISYS INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
165. NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR
166. NATURAL TEXTILES PVT. LTD.
167. NESS TECHNOLOGY
168. NEULAND LABORATORIES LIMITED.
169. NOKIA INDIA PVT. LTD.
170. NOVELL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (I) LTD.
171. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD.
172. NOVO NORDISK PHARMA LTD.
173. NT5 SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
174. ORACLE INDIA PVT. LTD.
175. OWENS CORNING.
176. P.S.I.DATA SYSTEM.
177. PEOPLE ONE CONSULTING.
178. PHASE 1 WORLD
179. PHILIPS SOFTWARE CENTRE PVT. LTD.
180. PIVOTAL BANGALORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PVT. LTD.
181. PK4 SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
182. POLARIS SOFTWARE LAB LIMITED. CHENNAI.
183. PONDI AURO SERVICE CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.
184. PORTAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INDIA PVT. LTD.
185. PRICE WATER HOUSE COOPERS PVT. LTD.
187. QUALITY ENGINEERING & SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
188. QUICK LOGIC SOFTWARE (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
189. RAMBUS CHIP TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
190. RAMCO SYSTEMS
191. RCI INDIA PVT. LTD.
192. RMZ CORPORATION
193. ROBERT BOSCH INDIA LTD.
194. SAINT – GOBIN GLASS INDIA LTD.
195. SAMSUNG INDIA SOFTWARE OPERATIONS. (SISO)
196. SANDISK INDIA
197. SAP INDIA PVT LTD (MUMBAI).
198. SAP LABS INDIA PVT. LTD.
199. SASKEN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
200. SATYAM INFOWAY LTD.
201. SATYAM VENTURE ENGINEERING SERVICES
203. SELLA SYNERGY CHENNAI
204. SHANTI BHAVAN SCHOOL (GEORGE FOUNDATION)
205. SHELL INDIA MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED.
206. SIEMENS PUBLIC COMMUNICATION NETWORK LTD.
207. SIERRA ATLANTIC SOFTWARE SERVICES LTD.
208. SINGULARITY SOFTWARE (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
209. SNECMA AEROSPACE
210. SONATA SOFTWARE LIMITED.
211. SPECTRUM PLACEMENT & MARKETING SERVICES PVT. LTD.
212. SPHERIS INDIA
213. SPICE TELECOM
214. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK.
215. STAR INDIA
216. STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED.
217. ST.JOSEPH COLLEGE
218. SUBEX SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
219. SUNDARAM FASTENERS LTD. (CHENNAI)
220. SUN MICRO SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD.
221. SYKES ENTERPRISES INDIA PVT LTD.
222. SYMBOL TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
223. SYNOPSYS INDIA PVT. LTD.
224. T. JOHN COLLEGE
225. TAEGUTEC INDIA LTD.
226. TAJ HOTELS
227. TALISMA CORPORATION PVT. LTD.
228. TARANG TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
229. TATA CELLULAR LIMITED (HYDERABAD).
230. TATA ELXSI LIMITED
231. TATA IBM LTD.
232. TATA LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BANGALORE & HYDERABAD)
233. TATA TELE SERVICES LTD. (BANGALORE, HYDERABAD & KERALA)
234. TAVANT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
235. TCI FOUNDATION
236. TEAM PRODUCTIVITY CONSULTANTS LTD.
237. TECHNOLOGY MEDIA GROUP PVT. LTD.
238. TELELOGIC INDIA PVT. LTD.
239. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS.
241. THE ACTIVITY
242. THE WORLD BANK
243. THE VYSYA BANK LTD.
244. THINK 3 DESIGNS INDIA PVT. LTD.
245. THOMSON (PRIMARK INDIA PVT LTD.)
246. THREE HEAD DESIGNS
247. TITAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
248. TORRY HARRIS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (P) LTD.
249. TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR AUTO PARTS PVT. LTD.
250. TOYOTA KIRLSOKAR MOTORS PVT. LTD.
251. TRANSWORLD SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
252. TSI VENTURES (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
253. TYCO ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD.
254. T V S ELECTRONICS LIMITED. CHENNAI
255. UTI VENTURE FUNDS MANAGEMENT CO. LTD.
256. USI NETWORKING SYSTEMS
257. UXL TECHNOLOGIES
258. VALTECH INDIA
259. VISTEON AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD.
260. VOLVO INDIA PVT. LTD.
261. VIDESH SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED.
262. WATERS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED.
263. WAY 2 WEALTH SECURITIES PVT. LTD.
264. WEB METHODS DEVELOPMENT CENTER (I) PVT. LTD.
265. WEIR MINERALS (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
266. WELCOME GROUP GRADUATE SCHOOL OF HOTEL ADMINISTRATION MANIPAL
267. WENDT INDIA LIMITED.
268. WILCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. (HYDERABAD)
269. WIPRO CONSUMER CARE & LIGHTING.
270. WIPRO ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS.
271. WIPRO EPERIPHERALS LTD.
272. WIPRO INFOTECH.
273. WIPRO FLUID POWER.
274. YAHOO SOFTWARE INDIA PVT. LTD.