Twitter / Balaji Sowmyanarayan

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Musings of a solopreuner

There is a divergent view that Idea is everything and execution can be 'arranged' and another school of thought that idea is dime a dozen and execution is everything. Here is my musing on the topic.
I am experimenting on the premise that proof of the pudding is eating it. I want to extend it to the concept of startup and business success.
The analogy goes like this:
Pudding Recipe -> The blast Business Idea you thought up/Dreamin for several days/week/months/years
Pudding making -> Execution of your business idea and making it a reality in the world/market
Eating -> Making a decent/big/small/obsenen profit out of Business

I will probably illustrate it with my own experience of experimenting with my pet extended Edison moment ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment